Computational Physicist – Oxford – £Excellent
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Physicist to join one of Oxford University’s most exciting spin out companies, who are going through a period of expansion. The successful candidate will leverage extensive expertise in algorithms and computational methods, applying this to some extremely complex physics and engineering problems, utilising some cutting edge numerical tools.
The Computational Physicist should have knowledge in some (but not all) of the following key areas:
- Interface tracking methods and multiphase flows
- Numerical methods for solving hyperbolic and parabolic PDEs
- Shock physics and compressible flow
- High energy hydrodynamics or plasma physics
- Multiscale physics modelling
- Radiation transport models
- Diffusive transport models
This is a challenging and rewarding role, offering an excellent salary and benefits including private health cover and stock options.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency