Client Relationship Executive – Bournemouth – £25-30k + comm
Client Relationship Executive – Bournemouth – £25k – £35k + commission
Using qualified data, you will be responsible for researching and identifying potential new clients and build long lasting new relationships to drive the business forward.
- Contacting prospective clients to obtain information in order to progress enquiries.
- Securing new business and building relationships.
- Provide available solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
- Arrange and attend face-to-face client meetings.
- Ensure essential information is recorded accurately and kept updated whilst complying with GDPR requirements.
- Working alongside key stakeholders within the business to ensure customer service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Achieving sales targets and objectives set by managers.
- Produce clear and precise weekly sales records on expected performance in order to achieve business goals.
- A strong sales background with a proven track record.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Driven, enthusiastic and positive with a can-do attitude.
- Educated to a minimum of A level standard with a solid understanding of maths.
- Experience of working with property developers and understanding development process preferable.
The working hours are 9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. No weekend work required.
For more information on the this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency