Civils Construction Operative – c£36,000 – Blandford Forum
Our client, a unique and growing business are currently looking to recruit a Civils Construction Operative. Reporting into an experienced Team Leader, you will be working within the Civil Engineering department, operating diggers/drilling machines.
Experience / Duties:
- Experience within a civils construction role or come from a farming background with experience of using agricultural machinery.
- Knowledge and experience of working across agricultural land and/or experience in excavation works and cabling.
- Operate excavation machinery.
- Support in carrying out regular maintenance checks on machinery.
- Identify and feedback on issues/challenges which may hinder teams progress.
- Raise concerns around potential Health & Safety risks.
- Record and feedback any accidents.
- Work well within a team and always instil safe working practice.
- Support with training new team members.
This role will require you to work in a range of field environments and will suit someone who enjoys working outdoors in an active role. You will need a full driving license and it will be beneficial if you have a B&E trailer license.
If you are interested in the Civils Construction Operative role, please submit a copy of your CV or email it to [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency