C/C++ Software Engineer – Wimborne – £45,000- £55,000 p.a
C/C++ Programmer is required by our client, a global and dynamic family run business based in Wimborne, Dorset.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C / C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Development of the next generation software
- Assist the team in bug fixing as required
- Assist with code reviews
- Propose new ideas on development process
Essential Skills / Experience
- Strong programming skills in C / C++, Python and scripting languages such as Bash, Perl and Shell
- Good understanding of System Architecture philosophies.
- Able to follow coding standards and apply best practice
- Good understanding of RESTful services
- Experience with Linux / UNIX systems
- Ability to write design documentation and understand the use of message sequence charts and specification and description language (SDLs)
- Understanding of the methods of testing software.
- Good understanding of digital telecommunications.
Occasional UK and overseas travel may be required in accordance with business needs.
Work Authorisation / Security Clearance
You must be eligible to apply for SC level security clearance and may be required to undergo DV clearance.
For more information and to apply for the role of C/C++ Software Engineer please contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams IT Recruitment [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency