Business Development Manager – Bournemouth – £45k p/a OTE £53K
Business Development Manager – Salary of up to £45,000 plus commission – Bournemouth
Our client, a unique and growing business, are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone with a wealth of sales experience, ideally within the technology sector completing the end to end sale.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the client value proposition.
- Develop a sales plan and strategy identifying key prospects, relevant points of contact within those prospects, identifying renewal dates, pain points and subsequent opportunities.
- Must be comfortable creating own pipeline from scratch, including networking, LinkedIn and email outreach and cold calling to generate interest and leads as well as owning and running RFPs.
- Create, build, and manage individual pipeline with sufficient cover to meet and exceed sales targets.
- End-to-end ownership of sales process from prospecting > demo > proposal > presentation > negotiation > close.
- Proven experience of managing new business sales processes and achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven experience of generating own pipeline and successfully converting.
- Excellent business development and relationship management skills in B2B sales.
- Previous experience of managing and writing bids and creating proposals.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience of selling technology platforms and solutions.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
If you are interested in the Business Development Manager role, or would like more information, please submit a copy of your CV or email it to [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency