Business Development Executive – £26,000 – £28,000 – Poole
Business Development Executive – Salary £26,000 – £28,000 plus bonus – Poole
Our client, a leading company based in Poole are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join the team. You will be uncovering new opportunities and progressing them through to a qualified opportunity utilising the whole company profile. You will be using a range of telephony and online tools to develop these opportunities.
- Progress leads from the marketing team.
- Manage your own pipeline of leads and accounts.
- Identify opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed your own targets.
- Ensure all communications are tracked and noted in the CRM.
- Account planning for prospect accounts.
- Using a multichannel approach to establish new relationships such as LinkedIn, email, phone and web chat.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts to the marketing and sales teams.
- B2B sales experience.
- CRM experience.
- Experience of building relationships.
- Understanding of B2B and technology markets.
Hours and Benefits:
- Hours are 8.45am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Free Parking
- Flexible Benefits Scheme – Discount vouchers etc
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday rising by 1 every year up to a max of 25
- Company Incentives such as BBQ’s and corporate days out
If you are interested in the Business Development Executive role, or would like more information, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Hashtroudi on the Office and Commercial Team – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency