Business and Sales Support Coordinator – Salary DOE – Ringwood
Business and Sales Support Coordinator – Salary DOE – Ringwood – 15 month Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a well-established business, is currently looking to recruit a Banking Administrator to join their team. Previous Banking experience is essential for this role. You will be responsible for the smooth administration and processing of new business within the business and the provision of Sales Support to the Sales team.
- To input new business documentation onto the system.
- To create, check and process banking documentation and ensure it is compliant.
- To be the first point of contact for customers.
- To liaise between customers and suppliers.
- Updating of internal systems.
- Responding to queries and questions.
- Processing of sales.
- Previous / current Banking experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Administration experience.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in the Business and Sales Support Coordinator role, please submit a copy of your CV or email it to [email protected].
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency