Bookkeeper/Payroller – Wimborne up to £32000
An experienced Bookkeeper/Payroller is being recruited by Bond Williams Accounting and Finance for an established accountancy practice based in the Wimborne area. You would join the firms Outsourcing Team which is very busy so would suit someone who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and has client contact.
- Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance with data input for Sales invoices, Purchase invoices etc as needed.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations to include bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Records Management
- Processing of Payroll (weekly and monthly,) CIS, Auto Enrolment
You will work between both payroll and bookkeeping duties on a daily basis.
Qualifications and experience
- AAT or Bookkeeping qualification desirable but qualified by experience will be considered
- Previous experience of bookkeeping and payroll processing in a practice environment would be essential
- Able to work on own initiative
- Xero, Sage and QuickBooks experience
Good working environment, discretionary bonus, paid overtime and a parking permit is provided.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency