Assistant Management Accountant – Wimborne £35K + Benefits
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) for an established client based in the Wimborne area. This is a new role offering variety and prospects to develop.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working alongside a Management Accountant, you will have responsibility for:
* Preparation of financial reports for inclusion in the year end statutory accounts
* Updating monthly budgets, business plans and forecasts
* Maintaining management information models
* Monitoring liquidity ratios and investments
* Maintaining awareness of financial reporting standards and ensuring compliance.
* Provision of financial and management accounting information to support the needs of the business as required
* Assisting with finance projects as required
You will need to be part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and actively studying to qualify. A good level of accounting experience must also have been acquired, together with advanced Excel skills which would include creation of spreadsheets and the ability to train others. An enquiring mind, good communication skills and ability to work as part of a small team. Experience of working within a financial services/banking environment would be an advantage. This is a superb working environment, great culture and exceptional benefits which include hybrid working, parking, 27 days holiday, bonus, health scheme and good pension.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency