Assistant Accountant – Christchurch – up to £26K
An experienced Assistant Accountant is being recruited for an interesting and diverse group of companies based in the Christchurch area.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will learn about the Group’s different businesses and have responsibility for processing of financial transactions including sales, purchase and nominal ledger, bank reconciliations, assisting with VAT returns, preparing year end working papers and other ad hoc finance work.
* Experienced in transactional processing and reconciliations
* Good Excel is essential, knowledge of Xero an advantage
* Previous VAT experience an advantage
* Qualified by experience or AAT part or qualified
* Able to work as part of a team
In return a good working environment is offered, on site parking, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, 6% pension. This would be an office based role not offering remote working.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency