Application Support Technician – Poole – Up to 49,500 pa
An Application Support Technician is required by a growing and incredibly successful technology company based in Poole. This position would be ideal for someone who enjoys providing support to customers and has experience in supporting ERP applications.
This position is available due to growth and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to progress in their career through the support provided by an encouraging team, senior management, and excellent company-funded training courses.
- Technical support experience involving queue management and prioritisation
- Strong communication and customer service skills with professional telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of computer hardware, networking principles and Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Understanding of Active Directory/Group Policies
- Experience working with EDI or ETL processes and common data structures (XML, JSON)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar database platform
- Understanding and experience of using query languages (T-SQL)
- Working knowledge of script languages (e.g. Powershell, Visual Basic, Python)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is up to £45,000 p.a. depending on your level of experience and skills in technical applications, plus performance related bonuses, which is around 10% of salary and would increase your salary to £49,500 pa.
Benefits include pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, staff discount scheme, casual dress code, and free on-site parking. The company also provides exceptional career progression opportunities through an extensive skills development plan and company-funding training courses.
Location of Work:
Remote working is currently available due to the Covid-19 pandemic, however normal office working in Poole will resume after restrictions are lifted. Therefore, applicants must be located within a commutable distance of Poole or be willing to relocate. Any further/additional remote working after restrictions have ended will need to be discussed upon application.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the Application Support Technician role. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: Technical Support Technician, Application Support Technician, IT Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, ERP Support, SAP, SAP B1, SAP ByD, Applications, Microsoft SQL
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency