Administrator – Poole – Temp – £9 -10 per hour DOE
Our client based in Poole are looking for a temporary Administrator to join the finance department within their German Team.
The main aspect of the role is to provide accurate data entry, email correspondence and working with Microsoft excel.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure a quick turnaround
- Record and allocate various payments with a high degree of accuracy
- Process and input new business and renewals in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Promote the best image for the company through the professional appearance and behaviour and adhere to company standards and procedures.
- Administrative experience within a similar role.
- You will be a natural problem solver, with high attention to detail
- Ability to enjoy working with people and be adaptable to different scenarios.
- Experience of Credit control will be highly advantageous, but not essential.
- Excel skill including pivot tables, lookups are desirable
This is a temporary position for up to 6 weeks, which could be extended.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm with 1 hour lunch.
For more information, please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency