Accounts Manager – Ringwood – £30k-£40k – HYBRID
Accounts Manager required for a growing business based in Ringwood. This company has experienced rapid growth in the past 2 years with turnover now reaching 5 million. My client needs an experienced Accounts Manager who is used to working in a standalone role with responsibility for all the accounts’ function working up to Trial Balance with the support of an external Accountant.
A friendly working atmosphere is on offer with the option of hybrid working once trained. Hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm but can be flexible, there is also the bonus of Health Club Membership with David Lloyd Leisure.
- All aspects of Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Recording of day-to-day bank transactions and reconciling statements
- Sending out invoices and managing the Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger including chasing payments
- Managing the Accounts Payable Ledger/Purchase Ledger, payment of suppliers, expenses and petty cash
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Basic cashflow and budgeting experience
- Management Accounting and reporting
Qualifications and experience
- AAT or Bookkeeping qualification desirable but qualified by experience will be considered
- Able to work on own initiative
- Organised, methodical with a can-do attitude
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Sage experience
- Good Excel
For more information and a confidential chat please get in touch.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency