3rd Line IT Support Engineer – Wimborne – £35-38,000 p.a.
3rd Line IT Support Technician required for a successful growing business in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a busy 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, its clear that no one day will be the same, you should have previous experience either working within a MSP or providing services to customers across multi site operations.
You will be assisting external customers, and will regularly be onsite, but you will also be confident at verbal and email communication in order to provide remote assistance when required.
- Confident in an Microsoft environment, experience with Windows Server 2008 on wards and up to Windows Desktop 10 is essential along with a good working knowledge of major networking components
- Networking operating systems, basic configuration and maintenance, switches, router and firewalls.
- The role would involve a range of project work both remotely and onsite.
- Email Migration, Server Installs, Office Moves and Leased Lines.
- At least 5 years’ experience working within an IT support environment.
- You will have a full UK driving license as travelling to sites within the Bournemouth/Poole area will be a requirement with travel further afield required on occasion.
Technical skills you will bring;
* Windows Desktop – 7, 8 & 10
* Telephone and remote IT Support
* Active Directory
* Exchange / Office 365
* SQL Server
* RDS Solutions
* Networking (LAN / WAN / Firewalls / Routing / Vlan).
* Microsoft Server – 2008 / 2016
* VMware / Hyper-V
Salary / Benefits
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience £30,000-£38,000
- 25 days holiday, plus a day off for your Birthday Plus UK Bank Holidays, Life insurance
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for Line IT Support Technician role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency