3rd Line IT Engineer – Remote (UK) £45,000
3rd Line IT Engineer required for an IT Solutions Business to work on a remote basis for a growing and established IT Solutions business.
You will be working with a diverse range of technologies that will enhance your skills. You will be responsible for the escalation of technical support queries on the support desk and will be required to resolve these issues to ensure that tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently and within target SLA. You will also be required (occasional) to visit clients on-site to deal with break-fix issues.
You will be responsible for remotely resolving issues with workstations, servers, network issues and use N-Central for remote assistance and monitoring.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and be able to work successfully alone as well as part of a wider team.
Ideally you will be based in the South of England.
Technical skills you will bring;
- At Least 5 years’ experience in 3rd Line or Senior Support Role, preferably for an MSP
- Excellent Microsoft Windows platforms and Microsoft 365 & Azure knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers
- Active Microsoft certifications
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Active Directory, Virtualization, IIS, and Operating Systems
- Highly experience in DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO
- Skilled with MS Exchange (on premise and cloud based)
- Demonstrable networking knowledge covering LAN/VLAN/WAN technologies
- Advanced knowledge of networking and connectivity, including routers, firewalls, and Managed switches
- Experience with SharePoint
You will be required on occasions to travel to site when required for incident resolution, therefore a full, clean driving license is essential.
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience; £45,000 plus benefits
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the 3rd Line IT Engineer role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency