3rd Line IT Engineer – Remote (South- UK) £40,000 – £45,000
3rd Line IT Engineer required for an IT Solutions Business to work remotely supportng clients along the South Coast.
- Confident in an Microsoft environment, experience with Windows Server 2008 on wards and up to Windows Desktop 10 is essential along with a good working knowledge of major networking components
- Networking operating systems, basic configuration and maintenance, switches, router and firewalls.
- The role would involve a range of project work both remotely and onsite.
- Email Migration, Server Installs, Office Moves and Leased Lines.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within an IT support environment.
- You will have a full UK driving license as travelling to sites across the South coast
Technical skills you will bring;
* Windows Desktop – 7, 8 & 10
* Telephone and remote IT Support
* Active Directory
* Exchange / Office 365
* SQL Server
* RDS Solutions
* Networking (LAN / WAN / Firewalls / Routing / Vlan).
* Microsoft Server – 2008 / 2016
* VMware / Hyper-V
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience; £35,000-£40,000
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV for the 3rd Line IT Engineer role. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency