2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Home Based – 28,000 pa
A 2nd Line Support Engineer is required by a successful technology company. This position is available on a remote working basis from home (must be based in the South West of England) and would be ideal for someone who is experienced in providing 2nd Line IT Support to customers.
- Must have suitable recent experience in providing 2nd line IT support
- Excellent understanding of all major Windows operating systems 2012+
- Strong experience in configuring and supporting enterprise firewalls (such as Sophos, Watchguard), routers, managed switches, and VLAN configurations
- Demonstrable knowledge of SolarWinds N-Central, Team Viewer, MSP Connect or similar
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and/or Microsoft 365 (on premise and cloud based)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Networking, Active Directory, Virtualisation, IIS and Operating Systems
- Must have a UK driving license and vehicle
- Must have strong customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Any Microsoft certifications (MCSE or equivalent) would be extremely advantageous
- A background working in a Managed Services/customer-oriented environment or similar is preferable
The salary is between £24,000 – £28,000 p.a. depending on experience plus overtime and benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm (alternating weekly). There will also be a requirement be part of a 24/7 on call rota, covering on average 2 days per week. Travel to customer sites or to the office in Bournemouth will also be required occasionally so applicants must be located in the South or be willing to relocate.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply. For further information, contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth – [email protected]
Keywords: 2nd Line Support, IT Support Engineer, Second Line Support, Managed Service Provider, MSP, Infrastructure Engineer, IT Technician, Technical Support
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency