With over 120 years of combined recruitment experience, we have an underlying focus on delivering exceptional and professional service levels to businesses in the Dorset region. Our recruitment service combines cutting edge technology (to source and attract talent) and a traditional, people-focused recruitment strategy (for candidate selection and campaign management).
We believe this focus has enabled us to attract and retain the best Recruitment Consultants in the area and we have built a reliable team, focused on delivery. The majority of our Consultants have been employed within the company for over 5 years and our clients have come to value these long term relationships and continuity.
Our commitments to your recruitment process:
- We listen carefully to your requirements, taking time to learn about your company’s culture, environment and ethos. Where time allows we visit your business to help us to understand this in more detail.
- To work quickly and send you regular progress updates.
- Source suitable candidates and only send you the CVs of people that are genuinely interested in the position and whom we have interviewed and fully briefed on the role. We skills test where appropriate and never swamp you with CVs – our aim is to reduce your workload.
- Follow up on interviews and convey constructive feedback to both parties.
Whilst employment and retention is vitally important to the recruitment process, finding the best candidate and signing the contract is only the beginning.
Download our six steps for successfully onboarding new employees.
Working with you:
We operate a best practice recruitment policy, driving our values all the way through the business and ensuring the process is beneficial for both clients and candidates.
- We take a full job description, including benefits package, and details on the profile of the company.
- In addition to utilising our extensive network of contacts, we use market-leading initiatives and cutting edge technology to proactively source a wide range of candidates.
- We shortlist candidates via telephone pre-screening and face to face interviews, skills assessments and evaluation of personalities which suit your company culture.
- You are passed a small number of CVs to consider and we set up interviews for you with the selected candidates. We contact every candidate 24 hours prior to interview to ensure their attendance.
- Following interviews, we pass feedback to candidates and help to negotiate a successful placement.
- We stay in touch with you and the successful candidate post-placement to monitor satisfaction on both sides and to assist where we can with any issues.
Our Consultants would be delighted to help you with your next vacancy. Please contact us on 01202 233777 or email@example.com for more information.