With over 200 years of accumulative recruitment experience among our recruitment consultants, we have an underlying focus on delivering exceptional and professional service levels to businesses across the South coast. Our recruitment service combines cutting edge technology (to source and attract talent) and a traditional, people-focused recruitment strategy (for candidate selection and campaign management).
We believe this has enabled us to attract and retain the best consultants in the area and we have built an enviable reputation with a proactive and reliable team, focused on delivery. The majority of our consultants have been employed within the company for over 5 years and our clients have come to value these long term relationships and continuity allowing us to provide even greater in-depth understanding of the businesses we work with.
Operating a best practice recruitment policy, driving our values through the business and ensuring the process is beneficial for both clients and candidates.
- Provided with a dedicated account manager, ensuring first class communication and continuity of branding and information.
- We listen carefully to your requirements, ask insightful questions and take the time to learn about your company’s culture, environment and ethos, allowing us to gain a greater understanding of the best cultural fit for your organisation.
- Where time allows you, we like to visit your business to help us gain an even better feel for the organisation and your requirements.
- Utilising our own network of personal contacts, in-house candidate database and market leading initiatives, social media and technology to proactively source candidates that meet and hopefully exceed your brief.
- Sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing and shortlisting CV’s of genuinely interested candidates, of which have been interviewed, fully briefed on the role and matched against your criteria.
- Selecting the very best candidates for you and regularly updating you along the way, candidates are then submitted to you, after all our role is to reduce further workload for you.
- Any further client specific selection requests can also be actioned where needed.
- Interviews are arranged, followed up, feedback given to both parties along the way.
- Packages, remuneration and benefits are advised and agreed, leading to successful placements.
- Staying in touch with both parties to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- All this underpinned by our rebate guarantee to mitigate any risk.
Our Consultants would be delighted to help you with your next vacancy. Please contact us on 01202 233777 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.