Our HR Seminar club is for HR professionals and employers to hear from industry specialists and network with like-minded individuals. It’s free of charge and we look forward to welcoming you to our next event.
Our HR Seminars are a series of 2 hour seminars, exclusively for HR Directors, HR Managers, HR Officers (or others with overall responsibility for HR within their organisation). Held quarterly at AFC Bournemouth, each seminar provides a specialist speaker and an interactive environment for discussion. 30 – 60 HR professionals regularly attend, making this a useful opportunity to network with peers.
Each event focuses on an area of immediate relevance, including employment law, professional development and HR innovations. You will be able to ask relevant questions of the speaker and each attendee is issued with a personal certificate of attendance, which can be used as supporting evidence with CPD credits.
There is no charge, but places are subject to availability, so please book your place in advance.
Upcoming topics for 2018 – Bournemouth
- 23rd January 2018 – Dee Clayton – How to avoid career limiting presentations
- 6th March 2018 – Annual Employment Law update with Paul Burton from Frettens Solicitors
- 19th June 2018 – People Risk and Stress Management
- 18th September 2018 – The Colour Works – Details to be confirmed
- 20th November – Dee Clayton, Simply Amazing Training – Details to be confirmed
Upcoming topics for 2018 – Hampshire
- 1st February 2018- DataHelp and ThinkMarble – GDPR: Countdown to the perfect storm
- 20th March 2018 – Annual Employment Law update
Please contact Adam Rich on 01202 233777, option 3, or email@example.com for details on future seminars. Your input is always welcomed to ensure our seminars remain topical and of interest to HR thought leaders.
How to avoid career limiting presentations
How to avoid career limiting presentations Do you have to compete for budget or resources but don’t seem to always …Book Now
GDPR: Countdown to the Perfect Storm
GDPR: Countdown to the Perfect Storm Join us for a specialist talk: “GDPR: Countdown to the Perfect Storm.” With Robert Wassall …Book Now
Annual Employment Law Update
Join us for our free legal yearly update from Paul Burton at Frettens Solicitors who will be giving an overview …Book Now