VOIP Engineer – Wimborne, Field Based – £Competitive
A VOIP Engineer is required for a Dorset based Business with eperience in installing and configuring Voice Over IP telecommunications systems is essential.
If you are an ambitious Telcoms Engineer looking for a role where you will utilise your existing VoIP telecoms skills and gain exposure to specialist telecom solutions, this position will be perfect for you. This opportunity is with a fantastic company who will be committed to providing you will excellent training, as well as supporting you through company-funded certified courses, to enable you to develop your skills and progress in your career.
This position will be a combination of office and field-based work where you will be required to travel to relatively local client sites. Therefore, you will need to have a full UK driving license be located (or be committed to relocate) within a commutable distance of Dorset.
- Install, configure and support telephony solutions, broadband routers and connections to network services
- Travel to local client sites when required and provide on-site support to telephone systems and network services
- Provide remote service desk support to customers and resolve service tickets
- Document and update projects
- There may also be a requirement to occasionally support other IT solutions
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting VoIP phone systems is essential (most relevant/similar systems being Mitel, Cisco, Avaya, Gamma, Horizon, BT Centex)
- Knowledge of SIP and Broadband
- Experience of configuring routers and integrating telephony to IT networks
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Full UK driving license
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is £28,000 – £33,000 p.a. depending on experience and relevant skills. A company vehicle or car allowance is also provided.
Benefits include 23 days holiday increasing to 25 plus all bank holidays, 5% company pension scheme, company-funded certified training, and career progression opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply for the Telecoms Engineer role. For further information contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth – Charmaine@bondwilliams.co.uk
Keywords: VoIP Engineer, Telecoms Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecoms Support Engineer, Mitel Engineer, Telephony Engineer, VoIP, Voice Over IP, SIP, Broadband, Mitel MiVoice, Mitel App Suite, Avaya, Gamma Horizon, BT Centrex.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency