Business Development Manager – Salary DOE – Bournemouth
Business Development Manager – Salary DOE + OTE – Bournemouth
Business Development Manager required to join our client, a prestigious company based in Bournemouth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and progressing new business opportunities.
· Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets – ensuring maximum possible delivery against sales targets through the generation of new business.
· Speaking to relevant B2B decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how the company’s service would be beneficial to them.
· Demonstrating the product to its full potential and identifying how this will be essential to the customer’s business.
· Combining excellent industry and product knowledge, with drive and a flair for strong relationship building on the telephone at all levels.
· Developing a strong pipeline of business providing three times cover of the quarterly sales target.
· Preparing, presenting and negotiating business proposals to clients.
· Closing of sales over the phone or by booking further appointments with the decision makers for onsite meetings.
· Exceeding the company’s sales standards around behaviours and productivity, including call volumes and meetings. As well as regularly maintaining accurate records of sales process activity in SalesForce and reporting as required.
Key Skills and Requirements:
· Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills and the ability and confidence to identify and win new business
· Excellent MS Office skills are essential
· Previous 2-5 years B2B sales experience
· Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an advantage
· An understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be beneficial
· Strong negotiation, closing and objection handling skills
· You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach
· Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
· A professional, confident and flexible approach to working with people
· Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
· Ability to manage a heavy workload and to be able to hold accountability and deliver a wide range of tasks
If you are interested in the Business Development Manager role, please submit a copy of your CV or email it to [email protected]
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency