Manager, Business Outsourcing Services – Southampton To £52K
Bond Williams Accounting & Finance are recruiting a Manager, Business Outsourcing Services within the Assurance and Business Services area of a well established, large accountancy firm in Southampton. This office primarily services SME corporates typically entrepreneurial, owner-managed businesses as well as not for profit, pension and residential housing clients.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and ensure that they receive an efficient service:
* Completing statutory and consolidated accounts for audit teams nationally: planning the timetable, booking staff, etc
* On boarding new clients, setting work schedules etc
* Business development and proposals for new work
* Departmental administration: monitoring billings, staffing levels, preparation of fee notes and covering letters and ensuring work in progress maintained
* Reviewing audited accounts prepared under FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS
* Reviewing consolidated group accounts
* Ensuring work performed by team members is up to the required standard
* Monitoring staff performance, carrying out appraisals and ensuring in house and external training is delivered as required.
You will need to have strong academics, be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have significant experience of large entity statutory accounts and consolidation production within a large practice. You will have likely been working at Assistant Manager level at least with experience of staff management, good organisational skills and the ability to monitor costs against budget. Ideally you will also have had some business development experience and onboarding of new clients. Good technical knowledge of accounting standards and IT skills (Excel, Exact and Xero).
Excellent prospects to develop within this practice. Good working environment and other good benefits including 5 weeks holiday, BUPA, 35 hour week, enhanced pension, parking subsidy, salary sacrifice options to buy more holiday, dental etc. Remote work or hybrid home/office.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency