Toolmaker – Oxford – £Competitive
An experienced Toolmaker is required by a highly ambitious science and engineering business as they enjoy a period of rapid expansion. This is a newly created role joining a team of highly skilled technicians, engineers and scientists, working with cutting edge technology.
Toolmaker duties and responsibilities:
- Production of precision components that meet the required specifications in the agreed timelines
- Safe operation of machines, tools and equipment
- Programming the machine tools, working from technical drawings
- Checking that work meets quality and technical standards
- Routine maintenance and risk prevention procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in CNC and manual machining.
- Experience in the manufacturing of high precision components.
- Solutions oriented and attention to detail & quality
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
This is a permanent role offering an excellent salary as well as a very good pension plan and share options scheme. If you are looking to apply your skills in an innovative and collaborative environment, then apply today.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency